- Love Photography (your camera is never out of your hand)
- Have a great Compact Camera/Bridge Camera (you still don’t know what it’s capable of!)
- Consider themselves Enthusiastic Amateurs ( you have no intention of making a living from this!)
- Want clear and concise direction from someone who can explain the tech jargon free so you can get the pics you want (you found me!)
If you want someone to guide you through the photography jargon,and learn at your own pace, then this is the course for you.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Access to 4 modules in video format (recording of live online class held earlier this year)
- Begin right away and take as long as you’d like to complete!
- 4 Modules will include:
Module 1: Meet your camera. I’ll help you understand what all those buttons and dials are for, which ones are super important and which ones you can forget.
Module 2: Let there be Light. You’ll learn how to look at light like a photographer and how to use it to your advantage. You’ll learn how to shoot in tricky lighting conditions and some simple techniques to improve your images right away.
Module 3: Getting Creative. You’ll learn how to get the picture you see in your head, out of your camera! Learn how to freeze action shots, create blurry backgrounds and shoot close up.
Module 4: Now do something with those Photos! You’ll learn the best practices for uploading and editing your images to really make the most of them. We’ll also discuss how best to prepare for print and email. You’ll learn simple editing techniques to make your Pictures Perfect!
You’ll also receive:
- Weekly assignments – Although this is an online course you will need to put into practice what you are learning each week in order for your photography to progress. By doing a small assignment each week you’ll connect the dots between theory and practice.
- Receive a weekly 5 minute video critique each week, from me if you purchase the “Feedback Add-on” ** (If you’d like to work independently then go right ahead!)
- You have access to the recordings for as long as you need to.
- You will see presentation and hear me talking. As the classes are already recorded if you need to ask a question just write it in the Q and A section below the video and I will address it as soon as possible. Just like a real class I’m your teacher, here to help you progress and answer any questions you have.
“As a busy mom of five, Ingrid’s class was perfect for me! I was able to learn at my own pace and she left the lessons up for a while after the class concluded so I could go back and master the skills. I learned the basics of exposure and how to use the camera, and have been able to take that base and build on it. She is easy to learn from and I would recommend her class to anyone!”
Morgan Coombs, New Albany MS,
“Envision having a sports car, keys and full tank of gas but have no real idea on how to drive it. This was my situation. I almost gave up but then I found Ingrid. It is obvious that not only does she love photography but also loves to see others get excited about photography. Her teaching style is very relaxed and disarming. When you leave, you will feel very encouraged and excited to start practicing your new acquired skills.”
“I cannot even begin to thank you enough for everything you have shared with me… from equipment, to software, and composition… it has been an awesome journey. THANK YOU!”
I know what you might be thinking….
Is this too advanced for me?
Absolutely not! This is a beginners course – I promise -I make this stuff easy to understand – even if you have never held a camera before!
I don’t have a fancy camera 🙁
This a class for compact/bridge camera users – it doesn’t have to be super fancy! In fact if you are a DSLR user then you’d be better off checking out my courses specifically for you. (iPhoneographers will also have to wait on another course I’m afraid)
Do I need to be online at a specific time?
No! This class is totally self-paced. Begin as soon as you sign up and progress at your own speed although it may be beneficial to take time to absorb the material, do the Action points and the weekly assignments.
I’m a slow learner – how long will have access to the material?
For as long as you need to!
Think about all of the photo opportunities coming up you’ll be missing if you don’t get this photography thing figured out
- Fall Leaves
- Holiday Photos
- Snow pics
It’s about to be picture time! – Stop wasting your time!
Sign up today – Class begins right away!
My 100% Money Back Guarantee
I want you to be confident in signing up for this class so if after completion of the course, you are not more confident in using your camera, taking better photos and loving photography even more I will refund you your money. No Quibbles. No Fuss. No Tears.
Ok – sounds like my type of thing! Now tell me again….
What is it? An Online, photography course for beginners with compact or bridge cameras
Where do I have to be? Online – a computer near you!
When do need to show up? Anytime day or night! PJs are acceptable 🙂
Will you critique my homework and give me feedback? If you want me to give you feedback on your work you can let me know when you sign up for class and I will send you an additional invoice for $40. Homework assignments need to be submitted by Friday at noon and you will receive feedback on your work back from me before the following Monday.
Who is this course for? Anyone with a compact or bridge camera. Advanced modes are useful but not necessary. If you are in doubt send me an email ingrid [at] camerashy [dot] info and I’ll advise you if this course is for you or if you might be better suited to something else.
How Much? Only $99!
Yes I’m interested! What do I need to do now?
Go ahead and sign up for “Picture Perfect” by clicking the button below. You will be redirected to PayPal where you can pay the course fee and then you will receive an email from me with further directions and I will send you details if you want to sign up for the feedback option. If you don’t have a PayPal account there is an option to pay by Debit or Credit card too.