You can Start Learning TODAY!
- No more trying decipher the manual
- No more frustration not being able to get the photos you want
- No more endlessing surfing the web, piecing together information bit-by-bit
- Comprehensive training delivered in manageable chunks
I will be your personal photography tutor and guide you along the way.
In “Master your DSLR” you will learn how to get the most from your DSLR camera. No longer will you be confused by all the numbers. I’ll tell you exactly how to achieve the photos you want. Learn the basic functions of your camera and be confident in using it – the rest is up to you and your creativity!
Become Master of your DSLR (in the make it do what you want it to kind of way)
- The course is divided into 5 Modules with each further broken down into easy to digest sections.
- You’ll access your course via a password protected login
- Each lesson is jammed packed with real life pictures of the types of photos you want to take, demonstrating what to do to get it right and also what it looks like when you get it wrong.
- There are lots of Action Points along the way to help you practice what you have learned.
I’m just a Beginner, is this too advanced?
No! Absolutely not!
- This course is about getting to know that camera of yours and what all those buttons do.
- I love teaching beginners the most and that’s who I’ve been teaching for more than 10 years. I promise you, I’m good at making this stuff easy to understand.
How much time do I need to commit?
Not much really.
- The course is self-paced, meaning YOU DECIDE when you will study the material when it’s convient for YOU
- All of the material is available to you as soon as you register and you have access to it for 6 months
- The course is designed be be completed in 5 weeks, taking time to put into practice what you learn each week and posting your best work in the Flickr group for critique and feedback. You can of course do it much faster if you have time or take your time and spread it out over a much longer period. - It’s Up to YOU!
Are you available to help me?
- You can ask me (Ingrid) a question directly within the course modules or send me an email if you are stuck.
- I also provide you with a little homework assignment to get you practicing what you learned. You have the option to have your worked critiqued by me and you can share it with others in the course.
- All you have to do is ask
I’ve been teaching photography for more than 10 years so I know the type of information you need when you are first starting out. Here’s what some of my students have to say:
“Envision having a sports car, keys and full tank of gas but have no real idea on how to drive it. This was my situation. I almost gave up but then I found Ingrid. Her Photoshop crash course is perfect on giving you more than enough tools to go home and start editing your photos. It is obvious that not only does she love photography but also loves to see others get excited about photography. Her teaching style is very relaxed and disarming. When you leave, you will feel very encouraged and excited to start practicing your new acquired skills.”
“CameraShy was exactly what I was looking for: a casual environment to learn some basics. Ingrid is easy to understand and what she teaches is easily applied. I will be returning for more and bringing friends…”
Liza Cochran, Atlanta
“As a busy mom of five, Ingrid’s class was perfect for me! I was able to learn at my own pace and she left the lessons up for a while after the class concluded so I could go back and master the skills. I learned the basics of exposure and how to use the camera, and have been able to take that base and build on it. She is easy to learn from and I would recommend her class to anyone!.”
Morgan Coombs, New Albany, MS
Get Your Access Now…
- 5 modules you can access whenever you choose
- progress through the material at your own rate
- upload you images for critique and feedback
- Ask questions and join in discussion with other participants
- All for only $97